With the release of iPadOS 13.4 yesterday, Apple gave lots of people something that they’ve been desperate for – proper support for pointing devices on an iPad. Sure, Apple gave us a good starting off point with accessibility features that it added to iPadOS 13, but this new move really ups the ante.
And because Apple is so fond of it, the company has shared some new support documents that cover everything off nicely.
Unfortunately, this isn’t going to work on all iPads but the chances are good that yours is A-OK. Models that work include all iPad Pro models, the iPad Air 2 or later, the fifth-generation iPad or later, and the iPad mini 4 or later. And connecting a Bluetooth mouse or trackpad is a simple affair once you have iPadOS 13.4 installed. But fear not, even if you’re struggling, Apple has you covered.
In fact, the two documents give us all a run through some of the things that we can do with the new and improved trackpad support. And don’t think that this is all reserved for those with a spare trackpad or mouse hanging around, either. All of this will also work with the new Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro when it starts to ship this coming May.
Apple has really gone into the weeds with how its new pointer support works. There is support for buttons and menus that react to mouse-over states, making everything feel much more put together than the previous accessibility feature ever did.
You can check out Apple’s support articles here:
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.4 For Compatible Devices Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak – How To
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak