Apple held its quarterly earnings call yesterday and there were plenty of interesting tidbits to come out of it. Not only did Apple confirm that it has just come out of a record holiday quarter, but it also noted that people are buying the iPhone 11 in droves.
To that end, there is currently a massive 1.5 billion active Apple devices across the globe.
The number is one that is pretty mind-boggling and continues to show just how popular Apple’s product lines are.
We are thrilled to report Apple’s highest quarterly revenue ever, fueled by strong demand for our iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro models, and all-time records for Services and Wearables. During the holiday quarter our active installed base of devices grew in each of our geographic segments and has now reached over 1.5 billion. We see this as a powerful testament to the satisfaction, engagement and loyalty of our customers — and a great driver of our growth across the board.
That number is calculated from all of the in-use iPhone, iPod touch, Mac, iPad, Apple TV, and Apple Watch devices from around the world.
It doesn’t include things like AirPods or AirPods Pro, so that number would be considerably higher if it did. Apple reported that it had 1.4 billion devices in-use in January 2019, with the company showing considerable growth since that time.
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak