Alongside the release of iOS 14 beta 7 and iPadOS 14 beta 7, Apple today also gave developers new macOS and tvOS betas to download as well. Both tvOS 14 beta 7 and macOS Big Sur beta 6 are now available for download.
Both of these updates are expected to be made available to everyone within the next few weeks but we don’t know exactly when that will be.
We would normally expect the new software updates to land on public devices around the third week of September, but that might not be the case this year given the later launch of new hardware and the fact the beta program began a few weeks later than it normally would.
As for the updates themselves, macOS Big Sur brings everything needed to make Apple silicon a possibility, alongside the emulation required to make apps designed for Intel chips to work on Apple’s, too. It also features a new interface redesign, making the Mac look more like iOS than ever.
Things are a little less interesting on tvOS, however. Improved multi-user support is included, as is the ability to see what is going on with HomeKit video cameras right from within Control Center.
Developers can download both updates now, while those who are on the public beta program will likely need to wait until tomorrow.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 7 IPSW Links, OTA Profile And iPadOS 14 Beta 7 Released
- Download: iOS 13.7 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile Update Released With Automatic COVID-19 Notifications
- Jailbreak iOS 13.7 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 To iOS 13.6.1, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.