Developers have a whole host of updates to install today after Apple made macOS 11 Big Sur beta 5, watchOS 7 beta 5, and tvOS 14 beta 5 available for download. This comes after iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 beta 5 were also made available, too.
It’s still too early to tell what might have gone into these new updates but it’s clear that Apple is getting things ready ahead of a launch to the public for all of these updates.
We’re expecting Apple to release them all in their final form within the next few weeks, so it’s likely more betas will be on the way between now and then, too.
As of right now there are no public beta updates for those who are part of their respective programs, although Apple does normally release those a day or two after the developer betas. It does that to ensure that no huge problems are found by developers before letting the public beta testers install the latest build.
Those who are registered developers can now install the updates via the usual methods, whether that’s the Settings app on tvOS, System Preferences in macOS, or the Watch app on an iPhone for those installing watchOS 7.
If you’ve been holding off installing the betas until a later release, now might be the most stable update yet. However, they’ve only been around an hour or two so there’s still time for bugs to be found. We’d suggest waiting another day or so to be sure.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 14 Beta 5 Download Release Date: Here’s When To Expect From Apple
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Profile And iPadOS 14 Beta 5 Now Available
- iOS 14 Beta 5 OTA Profile File Download Released Without Dev Account
- Jailbreak iOS 13.6.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Video Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.6.1 To iOS 13.6, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.6.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.6.1
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.