How to download iOS 14 beta 5 and iPadOS 14 beta 5 configuration profile file without having an active Apple developer account or having your device’s UDID registered on an account.
Now that Apple has released the latest version of its iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 betas you’re probably looking to get your hands on them.
With beta 4 having been somewhat flaky for a ton of people there are a lot of hopes laid at the feet of beta 5. But you’ll need to get it installed. And that could be troublesome. Especially if you’ve been waiting for a more stable beta before jumping in.
If that’s the case, you won’t already have a developer profile installed. And you might not want to sign up for the public beta for whatever reason, too. But fear not, for we have the hookup on how to install the developer beta right here, and right now.
Step 1: Fire up Safari on your iPhone or iPad. Navigate to this link here to get the process started.
Step 2: Select the Download option to begin the download of the required configuration profile to your device.
Step 3: Head to Settings > Profile Downloaded section on your device and install the profile. You won’t get far without it.
Step 4: Open Settings > General > Software Update and wait for the device to go through the process. Once it connects, you should see the “iOS 14 Developer beta 5” show up as an available download.
Step 5: Select the Download and Install button to start the process of getting the iOS 14/iPadOS 14 developer beta 5 installed to your device.
Remember to make sure you have a robust backup of all your data before doing this and, importantly, this is still a beta release. Anything can, and probably will, happen.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 14 Beta 5 Download Release Date: Here’s When To Expect From Apple
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Profile And iPadOS 14 Beta 5 Now Available
- iOS 14 Beta 5 OTA Profile File Download Released Without Dev Account
- Jailbreak iOS 13.6.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Video Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.6.1 To iOS 13.6, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.6.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.6.1
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.