You can now download iOS 16.6 public beta 1 for iPhone and iPadOS 16.6 public beta 1 for iPad. Here are the details.
After releasing developer beta 1 of iOS 16.6 late last week, Apple has now seeded first public beta of iOS 16.6.
Alongside public beta 1 of iOS 16.6 and iPadOS 16.6, Apple has also seeded first public beta of macOS 13.5, watchOS 9.6 and tvOS 16.6.
With WWDC and iOS 17 unveil just around the corner, it’s likely that this round of software updates include nothing more than bug fix and security patches to improve the overall usage of Apple devices.
If you’re itching to try out the latest iOS update firsthand, you can participate in the Apple Beta Software Program. By signing up on Apple’s website beta.apple.com, you’ll gain access to the public beta version and have the opportunity to provide valuable feedback to Apple, helping them refine and improve the iOS experience for all users.
It’s important to remember that iOS 16.6 beta 1 is still in its testing phase and may contain some bugs or stability issues. As with any beta release, it’s recommended to install it on non-primary devices or use it with caution to avoid any potential disruptions to your daily workflow.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iPadOS 16.5 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.5 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iOS 16.5 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- Download: iOS 16.6 Beta 1 OTA Update, IPSW Links Out Now
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.