Apple has now released for download iPadOS 16.5 IPSW links and OTA profile file to the public after weeks of beta testing with developers and those who are on the public beta program.
You can now download the iPadOS 16.5 update via the Settings app on your iPad if that’s the route that you’d like to go. It’s undoubtedly the easiest and quickest, but you can also download the IPSW files manually and then install the update via iTunes on a Windows PC and the Finder app on a Mac.
This update isn’t a big one in terms of new features, but you can now use Siri to start a screen recording if you like. You’ve long been able to end a recording using Siri, but now you can start one as well.
The Apple News app has also now gained a new Sports tab, putting all of your sports news in one place.
If you want to download the IPSW files to install them manually, here are the links that you need.
iPadOS 16.5 IPSW Direct Download Links:
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (5th generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (4th generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (4th generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (6th generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 10.5-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- iPad (5th generation), iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (6th generation), iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation),
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (5th Generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad (7th generation and 8th generation), 10.2-in. iPad (9th generation | 10th generation)
- 9.7-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iPadOS 16.5 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.4.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iOS 16.5 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.