Apple continues to encourage people to upgrade to a new iPhone in an attempt to prop up sales, and now the company has released another new YouTube video revolving around its trade-in program.
The trade-in program has numerous benefits to it, not least the fact that customers can receive money off a new Apple product.
There are secondary benefits as well, with customers safe in the knowledge that their devices will be recycled responsibly, rather than thrown into the ground somewhere. Apple either refurbishes products and sells them on, or breaks them down for components.
The new YouTube video aims to drive this point home. Using the tagline “Do one last great thing with it,” Apple reminds everyone of the benefits of trading in rather than throwing away.
You’ve done great things with your iPhone, but at some point, you’ll be ready for something new. You can easily trade it in with Apple so it can be refurbished and put back into the world so someone new can do their own great things with it.
But if your device is at the very end of its life, materials inside will be recovered and recycled. Either way, you can continue to do what you love while respecting the planet.
Anyone who has an older iPhone and would like to upgrade to something new would definitely be well served by checking out Apple’s trade-in program, and it often performs favorably compared to third-party recycling programs, too.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12.3 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your Compatible iPhone or iPad
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad