Apple recently shared its earnings results for the second fiscal quarter of 2020, and while it stopped short of issuing guidance for the next quarter, it did give some hints as to how it expects things to go.
And it looks really good for the Mac and iPad.
Apple CFO, Luca Maestri, mentioned that the company expects the Mac and iPad to see a quarter of growth as people continue to work and learn from home rather than attending school or going to the office. That good news is likely to be tempered by a fall in iPhone and Wearables sales, though.
Apple CEO Tim Cook noted that while demand fell in March and the first part of April, things did pick up towards the end of April as people looked to get everything needed in order to work and learn effectively from home. That’s expected to continue as the pandemic progresses, although it will surely level out once demand has been met.
Recent Apple product refreshes have surely helped with recent demand. The refreshed MacBook Air and iPad Pro have been well received, although the latter is not a device that many existing iPad Pro owners have been tempted to upgrade to.
Apple’s decision not to issue guidance for the coming quarter is unusual, but a move that makes sense considering the current uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus pandemic.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.5 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.5 Beta 3 Released
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Case: Here Are The Best Ones You Can Get Today [List]
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak