Amazon can now offer you a renewed iPhone 12 Pro for just $528.25 which is an awful lot less than you will pay for a brand new iPhone 14 Pro and is a great way to get into a great phone for less.
Amazon hasn’t said how long this unlocked and renewed iPhone 12 Pro will be available, and it’s likely that stocks will be extremely limited. That means that you probably need to make sure that you get your orders in now before it’s too late. When these phones have gone you’re probably going to be left with no iPhone to buy.
You don’t need to do anything to get this price, at least. Just place the order as you normally would and your renewed iPhone 12 Pro will be with you in no time at all.
Buy: Apple iPhone 12 Pro, 128GB, Graphite – Fully Unlocked (Renewed) from Amazon: $528.25
This renewed iPhone is unlocked and can be used on AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, and other carriers. You won’t get a SIM card or headphones but you can of course use your own. Amazon also says that the phone is guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
The phone will of course come with a charging cable and SIM removal tool, so you’ll have everything that you need to get started. Just remember to place that order before stocks completely run dry.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3.1 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.