Just a quick heads up for those of you are still stuck at Purple-colored (space) screen when jailbreaking iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch or iPad using JailbreakMe 2.0. As most of you might have already read it on our Facebook fanpage, the problem is caused because of cache which needs to be cleared before you can jailbreak your device. The instructions are as follows.
Step 1: Navigate to Settings –> Safari and then clear out History, Cookies and Cache.
Step 2: Reboot your iOS device by turning it off, and then back on.
Step 3: Now try http://jailbreakme.com or http://jailbreakme.modmyi.com again.
It should work now. For complete jailbreak guide on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch and iPad, follow the links given below:
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS (New Bootrom) on iOS 4.0.1 / 4.0 Using JailbreakMe 2.0
- How to Jailbreak iPod touch 3G / 2G (MC and Non-MC Model) on iOS 4.0 Using JailbreakMe 2.0
- How to Jailbreak iPad WiFi and iPad 3G on iOS 3.2.1 Using JailbreakMe 2.0
You may also like to check out:
- How to Fix FaceTime and MMS Problem on iPhone 4 After Jailbreaking with JailbreakMe 2.0
- How to Enable iPhone 4 FaceTime Video Calls Over 3G with My3G !! [Jailbreak Required]
- How to Jailbreak and Unlock iOS 4.0.1 on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G with Redsn0w
- How to Unlock iOS 4 with Ultrasn0w and Blacksn0w on 05.13.04 Baseband [Guide]
- How to Jailbreak and Unlock iOS 4.1 on iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G with Redsn0w [Downgrade]
- How to Jailbreak iOS 4.0 on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G using Redsn0w, PwnageTool 4.0 (Windows)