The iPhone Dev-Team has just updated the ultrasn0w unlocking tool for iPhone 4, 3GS and 3G. This new version has lots of new tweaks added for performance and stability improvement. It will also help with standby battery life incase if your phone is draining the battery too fast. The compatibility though remains the same. It will work with all iPhones up to iOS 4.0.1 with baseband 04.26.08, 05.11.07, 05.12.01 and 05.13.04.
ultrasn0w upgraded to version 1.1-1 we’ve tweaked a few things that may help with standby battery life, you can upgrade via Cydia.
Some useful JailbreakMe related fixes that you maybe interested in..
- Fix Purple Screen Problem When Jailbreaking with JailbreakMe 2.0
- How to Fix T-Mobile US MMS Problem on iPhone 4 Running iOS 4.0.1 / 4.0
- Fix PDF Exploit in Safari After Jailbreaking with JailbreakMe Using PDF Loading Warner
- Fix “Different SIM Detected” Problem in iPhone 4 / 3GS / 3G After Jailbreaking with JailbreakMe
- How to Fix FaceTime and MMS Problem on iPhone 4 After Jailbreaking with JailbreakMe 2.0
You may also like to check out:
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch 3G / 2G, and iPad 3.2.1 with JailbreakMe 2.0
- How to Unlock iOS 4.0.1 on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G [Guide]
- How to Unlock iOS 4 with Ultrasn0w and Blacksn0w on 05.13.04 Baseband [Guide]
- How to Jailbreak and Unlock iOS 4.1 on iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G with Redsn0w [Downgrade]
- How to Jailbreak iOS 4.0 on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G using Redsn0w, PwnageTool 4.0 (Windows)