The unc0ver jailbreak is proving super popular right now and after a recent beta release added support for A12 and A12X-equipped iPhones and iPads, another new beta has now been released that focuses on fixing a couple of big bugs.
This version 3.0.0 b46 release comes just two days after the last beta and continues a breakneck beta cycle that is pretty impressive no matter how you look at it.
The fixes in this release are important ones, with one in particular being a fix for those running iOS 12 who encountered stability issues. Another fix also prevents the device from going to sleep when unc0ver is working its magic.
The current beta release can be downloaded now, but as always it’s important to remember that this is indeed a beta, which comes with its own problems. the constant update cycle shows that there are indeed problems to be fixed, and while it’s great to see that happening, it’s clear that you may still encounter an issue or two when using the unc0ver jailbreak.
That being said, if you still want to give this a go you’re more than welcome to. Even if you do encounter issues, there’s a pretty good chance they will be rectified in another beta release soon enough.
The full changelog reads:
- Improve assertion
- Prevent device from sleeping while app is active
- Internally disable the “Disable App Revokes” switch and revert its changes if it was used before to prevent major instability issues that caused issues with loading tweaks on iOS 12 (See https://twitter.com/Pwn20wnd/status/1105856578979168256)
- Update the APT lists cache file for repositories
To grab the latest unc0ver IPA, head over to the following URL: github.com/pwn20wndstuff/Undecimus/releases.
If you haven’t jailbroken yet, check out our video tutorial below on how to jailbreak iOS 12:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Update For Testing
- Downgrade iOS 12.1.4 To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 For Jailbreak [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4 Using Luca’s WebKit Exploit May Soon Be Possible
- Download iOS 12.1.4 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Critical FaceTime Bug Patch
- Best Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones