If you are the owner of AirPods, then you’re probably already very aware of the fact that the charging case is absolutely perfect for fiddling with. I spend far too long opening and closing the lid and frankly, we’re amazed I haven’t broken it yet. But wouldn’t it be great if the case were a fidget spinner, too?
No, I don’t think I ever thought about that either, but the folks behind the ZenPod certainly did. It’s a leather AirPods case that has a built-in anodized aluminium spinner for, well, fidgeting with. It has steel bearings too, so it should last well.
Fidget spinners were all the rage a couple of years ago, so it’s weird to see one make a comeback in the form of an AirPods case, but to each their own. I’m not sure I’ll be rushing out to pick one up, but if it’s up your alley, one can be yours for $30.
- Exterior Leather | Premium Nappa Leather
- Inner Lining | Impact-Resistant Polycarbonate Frame
- High-Precision Steel Bearings
- Brushed and Anodized Aluminum Spinner
- Slim Design with Chamfered Edges to Easily Fit in a Pocket
I think I’ll just stick to opening and closing the lid on our AirPods, but if a fidget spinner is something you’re into and you have a set of AirPods looking for a little more leather in their life, then this is something you might want to check out. There are three different colorways to choose from, too!
If not, we’re pretty sure you can find a normal fidget spinner pretty much anywhere right now.
Buy: ZenPod – Spinning Case / Fidget Spinner Leather Case for AirPods from Amazon: $29.99
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.2: New Jailbreak Exploit On Horizon Once Patched In 12.1.3 Update
- Download iOS 12.1.3 Beta 3 IPSW Links And OTA Update
- Download iOS 12.1.2 16C104 IPSW Links, OTA For iPhone XS, Max, XR, X And More
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.2 To iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.1.1
- iOS 12.1.2 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes As Highlighted By Apple
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.2 Status Update: Here’s What You Need To Know
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.