We’ve already shared deals that get you a pair of Amazon Fire TV Sticks at great prices, but what if you could get a TV with all that built right in? Turns out there’s a deal to be had there, too. Right now you can get hold of a 32-inch Insignia TV for just 99.99, and it has Fire TV built right in.
This deal saves you around $70 and is one of the best prices we’ve seen this TV for. It’s a 720p panel making it a pretty great option for throwing in the kids’ room, or maybe a guest room where super high resolutions aren’t important. And of course it has a Fire TV built in, getting you all of the great video streaming options that you’d expect.
What all of this means is you can put one of these anywhere in your home and get some of the best shows around thanks to Netflix, HBO, Hulu, and Amazon Prime and it won’t even cost you $100.
Buy: Insignia NS-32DF310NA19 32-inch 720p HD Smart LED TV from Amazon: $99.99 | Original price $170
Insignia HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition delivers 720p picture quality with deep blacks and rich colors.
With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, including Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more.
Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
We can’t think of a better deal on a TV right now, especially if you’re in the market for a capable screen that doesn’t need to be the last word in super high definition images. At this price, why not put one in your kitchen, garage, or even that cupboard under the stairs. You never know when it might come in handy!
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad