It doesn’t matter how big the internal storage capacity of phones and tablets get, there will always be some people who need more. If you have a device that can accept microSD cards, then you’re good to go, but if not, you need another solution. That’s where the OLALA iPhone and iPad Flash Drive comes in to the picture.
As that name might suggest, this little thing is a 64GB flash drive that connects to an iPhone or iPad via an MFi Lightning connector. That means that it’s all authorized by Apple, and you won’t find yourself plugging this thing in and it not working – like those super cheap Lightning cables we see on Amazon.
Getting data off of the flash drive and onto an iPhone or iPad is handled by that Lightning connector, but there’s also a micro USB connector for attaching this thing to a Mac or Windows PC using a USB 3.0 extension cable, too. That means you can get data onto the flash drive with the minimum of fuss, and we certainly don’t like fuss, do we?
If all of this sounds like something that tickles your fancy, then you’re in luck because right now we have the hook up with a special discount code. That means you can get yourself a great flash drive while saving some money, too.
That price represents a saving of 45%, which isn’t something to be sniffed at. Get your order in before April 13th if you want to take advantage of this discount code. After that, it’s back to that normal price.
Buy: OLALA iPhone iPad Flash Drive with Apple MFi Lightning Connector from Amazon: $23.64 with code 45OLALA102 | Original price: $43
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad