Smart plugs are a wonderful way of getting started in the world of the home automation. They’re less costly than replacing all of your bulbs with smart ones, and they can take the most mundane of things like standard lamps and make them into something much more smart. Now you can pick up two smart plugs for just $17.67 if you enter our discount code at checkout.
The deal is on a pair of TECKIN Mini Smart Plugs. And not only are they smart, but they have USB ports to go with their AC outlets, too.
Both smart plugs are identical and have the aforementioned AC outlet and a USB port included. They’re both compatible with smart assistants in the form of Amazon Alexa and Google Home, while you can control them worldwide so long as you have an internet connection, too. No smart hub is needed to make any of this work either.
TECKIN says that both of these things are flat retardant to help make sure nothing can catch fire, and they support 100-240V so can be used around the home and even on more power hungry devices.
We love smart plugs and think they’re a great way of making mundane things part of a smart home. Whether it’s a coffee machine or a fan, it can all be controlled wirelessly with these smart plugs.
Buy: 2 x TECKIN Mini Smart Plugs from Amazon: $ 17.67 with code QKQRGE68 | Original price: $26
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 5 IPSW Links And OTA Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 13 Beta 5 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.