You can grab a 28-inch Samsung 4K display with AMD FreeSync for a low price of just $229.99. Grab it today before stock runs dry.
Apple may be slowly but surely pushing 5K into the mainstream thanks to the iMac and iMac Pro, and there are 5K monitors from the likes of LG, they’re still costly and relatively few and far between. 4K is still where it’s at for most people, and even they are rare when compared with good old 1080p panels. Being able to get hold of a good 4K monitor at a reasonable price isn’t necessarily the easiest thing in the world, but when a great deal pops up, it’s absolutely worth jumping in if you’re in the market for a new monitor. Right now the Samsung UE510 28-inch 4K monitor is available at a great price, assuming you don’t mind plumping for a certified refurbished model.
If you do give this deal a go, you’ll get a 28-inch monitor with AMD FreeSync built in to avoid screen tearing thanks to dynamically synced screen refresh rates. There’s support for 1 billion colors, as well as picture-in-picture for those who can take advantage of that. Connectivity wise, you will be able to plug just about anything into this thing thanks to two HDMI ports and a DisplayPort, too.
We’re big fans of some of Samsung’s monitors, and this is a great price for a 1ms 4K panel with 1 billion colors on offer. It’s huge, too, and if you’ve never tried a 4K desktop on a 28-inch display, you’re absolutely missing out.
Buy: Samsung UE510 LED Display Monitor, Black, 28″ 4K (Certified Refurbished) from Amazon: $229.99 | Original price $399.99
We’re not going to suggest you get two of these things and put them side-by-side, but you definitely could!
You may also like to check out:
- Best iPhone XR Case? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Ultra-Thin Slim iPhone XR Case: Here’s The Best Ones [Exclusive Discount Code Inside]
- iPhone XR Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iPhone XR / XS Power Bank: Best 18W USB PD Models [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 Update: Ian Beer Releases His Exploits
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Update: Apple Stops Signing iOS 11.4.1, Here’s What That Means
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.0.1 To iOS 12.0 / 11.4.1
- Download: iOS 12.0.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad Released
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 / 12 / 12.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]