If you’re the proud owner of a 10.5-inch iPad Pro or iPad Air 3, you can pick up the great Apple Smart Keyboard at 50% right now. Normally, the Smart Keyboard would cost $159, but right now, Amazon is selling it for just $79.50.
The Apple Smart Keyboard is a great solution for those who want to be able to use their iPad Pro or Air 3 as a notebook replacement, with a keyboard that is always available. That keyboard also has the added benefit of protecting the iPad while it is not in use, keeping it safe and sound.
Buy: Apple Smart Keyboard for 10.5-inch iPad Pro or Air 3: $79.50 | Original price: $159
- Unfold the full-size Smart Keyboard when you need it, then fold it to create a durable and lightweight cover when you don’t.
- No need for batteries or pairing.
- It’s just as easy to use as it is to take with you.
Like all good iPad cases, the Smart Keyboard can also be used as a media stand. In that orientation, the keyboard can be folded back to prop the iPad up for watching videos and such. It’s a feature that the newer iPad Pro / Air 3 Smart Keyboards don’t offer and we’re still pretty disappointed by that. If you own a 10.5-inch iPad Pro or Air 3, you definitely get the best Smart Keyboard!
We’re huge fans of having an iPad Pro or iPad Air 3 with a keyboard always available, and it definitely changes the way you use the tablet. Anyone who wants to use an iPad Pro or Air 3 for work really ought to consider picking the Smart Keyboard up. It really will change your iPad game.
This is also a great price for this Smart Keyboard and it’s one that we can’t imagine being around for long. Get your order in soon, before someone comes to their senses and its too late!
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 12.3.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Out, Here’s Changelog And Release Notes
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Out Now
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad