Satechi recently announced its latest charging accessory in the form of the Quatro Wireless Power Bank. And while there are already plenty of wireless chargers around, this one stands out from the crowd because it can charge an iPhone, AirPods, and an Apple Watch all at the same time.
That Apple Watch charging doesn’t come at the expense of your standard Apple Watch charger, either. Satechi built one into the Quatro, giving you an extra charger rather than using the one that you already have.
Even when you’re charging your Apple Watch, there’s still space for wirelessly charging something else and the USB-C output means you can charge another device, all at the same time.
Compatible with the latest iPad Pro, iPhone 11, AirPods Pro and Apple Watch Series 1-5, Satechi’s Quatro Wireless Power Bank provides a sleek and modern power bank design to power favorited Apple devices. Featuring a Qi wireless charger, built-in Apple Watch charger, USB-C PD and USB-A ports, the power bank allows users to recharge multiple devices all at once.
Being able to charge all of those things at the same time is pretty great, and doing it all from just a single outlet is just as awesome. Check out Satechi’s video to see just how useful this charger could be.
You can order your own Quatro Wireless Power Bank right now with delivery in the middle of October. Normally, it’ll sell for $99.99. Order now and you’ll pay just $79.99. So what are you waiting for?
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 8 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14 Beta 8 Released
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 13.7 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile Update Released With Automatic COVID-19 Notifications
- Jailbreak iOS 13.7 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 To iOS 13.6.1, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.