Tencent Mobile and Quantum & Lightspeed Studio’s patch notes for upcoming 0.4.0 version of the game for global market is now out in public. The update, while not available yet, will come after the companies involved had initially provided the same update to the Chinese market, meaning that both language versions will soon be in parity with one another.
PUBG Mobile has managed to catapult itself into being one of the hottest properties on the App Store and Play Store at the minute, and it’s not really hard to see why when you interact with the game and experience the mass battle royale offering that it brings to the small screen.
As popular as it is right now, games like this only remain flavor of the moment as long as the companies behind them continue to adapt and bring new changes and improvements. Thankfully, as the changelog and patch notes for version 0.4.0 show, Tencent will be doing exactly that when this version comes out to English-speaking countries.
First and foremost, Tencent will be looking to introduce screen and performance optimizations with this update. A lot of these changes and improvements manifest themselves in the form of new models being added with additional support for ultra-high and high frames.
There are also big improvements to the performance of weapons, models, and individual scenarios that will be added. Tencent will also be introducing a highly welcomed “adaptive mode” which will basically allow the game to adapt and change its performance based on the physical limitations of the user’s device.
PUBG Mobile gamers will also find some significant improvements to the gaming interface including an improved bag interface, the addition of nitros to vehicles, motorcycle flip buttons, and an option to open doors automatically where applicable. In addition to improvements, there will also be a number of bugs and under-the-hood improvements, including the addition of better cheat detection, a number of issues squashed and removed, and even the threat of legal action against those who are found to be cheating, using modifications, or using third-party apps to access PUBG Mobile for ill-gotten gains.
Version 0.4.0 of the English version of PUBG Mobile looks set for release soon on relevant app stores on iOS and Android and should be available to download when it rolls out in the coming days.
Until then, you can check out the full patch notes from the upcoming release below for your own perusal:
You may also like to check out:
- 2018 iPad 6 9.7-Inch Vs 2017 iPad 5 Vs iPad Pro 10.5-Inch [Specs Comparison]
- iOS 11.4 Beta Download To Bring ClassKit Framework To iPhone And iPad, Apple Confirms
- PUBG Mobile Controller DIY Hack Adds Shoulder Buttons To Phone For Easier Shooting
- PUBG Mobile Tips And Tricks For Android And iOS [Guide]
- PUBG Mobile Mod APK Download For Android Now Available, Here’s What You Need To Know
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra Or LiberiOS [Updated]