You may or may not be aware but the smash-hit PUBG Mobile for Android is now available with built-in modifications, in an unofficial capacity, of course.
Like many other games or “++” defined apps on iOS, the modified versions of PUBG Mobile on Android are released into the wild by developers looking to enhance the game with their own features and functionality.
If you are an active PUBG Mobile player on Android, whether that be the Chinese or English version, it stands to reason that you might want to take a little peek into the world of game modification and see what’s actually available. Of course, the features and functionality offered really depends on the modified version that you download, but we’ve covered some of what you can expect below.
What does the modded version on Android actually do?
Like most modified versions of any game or title, the purpose behind it is to introduce additional functionality or capability which isn’t offered in the official version. Where modified versions of PUBG Mobile are concerned, the additions can be extremely plentiful, and include, but are not limited to, some of the features highlighted below:
- Automatic aiming
- The ability to aim and lock onto a target
- Aim assist functionality
- Rapid fire abilities
- No recoil in place
- Unlimited financial resources
- License verification bypass
- No fog within the game
- No grass within the game
and much, much more depending on the modified version that you install
How to get it?
First of all, you are going to need to download the necessary modified APK file as well as the accompanying OBB data file. We won’t be linking you directly to these for obvious reasons but a little search should sort you out.
Step 2: Once downloaded, extract the OBB file and all of its contents and move it to sdcard/android/obb
Step 3: Install the modified PUBG Mobile APK on your Android device. This is pretty much all that you need to do other than launch the game and enjoy the associated modifications.
Keep in mind that, like many other apps and modified titles, Tencent Mobile might actually start detecting users who are accessing the game from modified versions of the apps, meaning that do run the risk of having your account banned from its servers.
You may also like to check out:
- PUBG Mobile Bots: Here’s How To Spot And Remove Them [Guide]
- Fortnite Mobile 3.3.1 iOS Download For iPhone And iPad Released, Here’s What Is New
- Fortnite Mobile Streaming To Twitch From iPhone, Here’s How To Do It
- PUBG Mobile Controller Support On Android, iOS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Here’s PUBG Mobile Network Error Code Fix To Try On iOS And Android
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra Or LiberiOS [Updated]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.