There is nothing quite as annoying as thinking you are in a position to jump two feet into the popular game of the moment only to find that you are presented with a random error message which halts your progress.
Unfortunately, for a lot of PUBG Mobile users, this is exactly what’s happening with a seemingly random network error being presented.
It’s most definitely an infuriating experience when you are amped up to play one of the latest cutting-edge games only to find that you are presented with some non-specific error messages which don’t really give you any additional information. Thankfully, we have all of the necessary information below which will give you the ability to overcome the problem and get up and running with almost immediate effect. Let’s dive right in and take a look.
Step 1: First and foremost, you are going to need to run the PUBG Mobile game and find yourself presented with the error message when the game tries to load and make network calls. This is where the problem starts and you will find yourself being thrown back to the Home screen of your device as the game can’t progress.
Step 2: The trick, and the underlying solution, is to install a VPN on the device. It seems that Tencent Games and the partner publishers are checking location to see whether or not the user is actually allowed to access the details. If not, which means that the user has likely downloaded the game from illegitimate sources, then it fails. Which is why they need a VPN installed on the device to spoof location.
Step 3: Once the VPN is installed – and remember, you can choose your own VPN of choice – then you should be in a position where you can load the PUBG Mobile app and have it successfully download all available data and access the game without any random network error messages.
As is always the case, downloading and accessing an app in a region where it isn’t specifically meant to be released is always going to throw up some troubles which need to be overcome. Thankfully, if there is a will then there is definitely a way. Enjoy that wonderful battle royale gaming.
You may also like to check out:
- Fortnite Jailbreak Bypass Of Detection Now Possible, Here’s How
- PUBG Mobile USA Version APK, iOS Download Links Officially Released
- Fortnite Mobile Invite Codes Sign Up May No Longer Be Needed To Play, Here’s What You Need To Know
- PUBG Mobile USA English IPA Download On iOS Can Now Be Installed Without App Store, Here’s How
- Fortnite Mobile IPA Link For iOS Download Now Available Outside The App Store
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra Or LiberiOS [Updated]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.