If you are chomping at the bit to play the hugely popular Fortnite Mobile by Epic Games, but have been dismayed to learn that the game contains jailbreak detection, then worry not as it is possible to get around that built-in protection. And we’re going to show you how.
Developers like Epic often put jailbreak detection in their apps and games in order to prevent gamers from accessing the platform.
This is largely due to a belief that jailbreak is synonymous with piracy, with developers simply wanting to stay away from the risk that in-app purchases or in-game currencies can be circumvented or obtain illegitimately and give jailbroken device owners an unfair advantage over other users. Let’s jump straight in and take a look at the process.
- A jailbroken iOS 11-powered device with Fortnite Mobile installed is required.
- FilzaEscaped for non-jailbroken devices must be installed on the jailbroken device.
- Patience and the ability to follow directions is also required. Be warned, that this process involves deleting files from a folder which is required for the jailbreak and installed tweaks to work, so only do this if you literally need to play Fortnite Mobile right now on your jailbroken device. This is more of a workaround than actual bypass. An “official” bypass via Flex patch is still being worked on. If you can wait for it, good for you, if not, this workaround should do the trick in the meantime.
Step 1: First and foremost, make sure that the device is in a non-jailbroken state. This means that you will need to power down the device, and then power it back on, or simply do a full reboot of the phone. Do not run the Electra jailbreak after it reboots.
Step 2: Launch the FilzaEscaped app and navigate to the “/” root. You should now have access to the bin folder. Make a copy of the full folder and its contents and paste it somewhere safe where you won’t lose it. You will need it if you want to get your device back into jailbreak mode.
Step 3: Now, inside of the bin folder on the device, delete everything which doesn’t have a df or ps extension. You should only be left with files which have the aforementioned extensions.
Step 4: With those additional files deleted you should now be able to exit out of FilzaEscaped and launch Fortnite on your device without any interruption pertaining to being jailbroken.
Remember, once you have finished playing the game and want to restore to being jailbroken, you will need to take the copy of the bin folder you made and put it back into place in “/”. Then re-run the Electra jailbreak app to put your device back into jailbreak mode and state.
You may also like to check out:
- PUBG Mobile USA Version APK, iOS Download Links Officially Released
- Fortnite Mobile Invite Codes Sign Up May No Longer Be Needed To Play, Here’s What You Need To Know
- PUBG Mobile 0.4.0 APK Download In USA Of Battlefield Variant [China Version]
- PUBG Mobile USA English IPA Download On iOS Can Now Be Installed Without App Store, Here’s How
- Fortnite Mobile IPA Link For iOS Download Now Available Outside The App Store
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra Or LiberiOS [Updated]