If you work at a computer it’s likely that the thing you see most during your life is your monitor. You spend at least 8 hours per day staring at it, which means it should probably be a good one. Now is the perfect opportunity to upgrade with Amazon offering a few great options at amazing discounts right now. It’s Amazon Prime Day, in case you haven’t heard.
The monitors on offer include huge names like Dell, LG, HP, and ViewSonic. Sizes range from 24-inches for a more compact experience to the large 38-inch monster that is the Dell U-Series. All of these monitors have discounts that you won’t want to ignore with some available with discounts as high as 44%.
Also check (required for some deals, free sign of trial, can cancel after redeeming deals): How To Sign Up For Amazon Prime For Free In Time For Prime Day 2019.
- Buy: ViewSonic VX2778-SMHD 27 Inch 1440p Frameless IPS Widescreen LED Monitor from Amazon: $229.99 | Original price: $320
- Buy: ViewSonic VA2446M-LED 24 Inch Full HD 1080p LED Monitor from Amazon: $89.99 | Original price: $130
- Buy: HP 23.8-inch FHD IPS Monitor with Tilt/Height Adjustment and Built-in Speakers from Amazon: $99.99 | Original price: $140
- Buy: LG 27UD68-W 27-Inch 4K UHD IPS Monitor from Amazon: $299.99 | Original price: $490
- Buy: Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor from Amazon: $79.99 | Original price: $90
- Buy: Dell U-Series 38″ Screen LED-Lit Monitor from Amazon: $789.99 | Original price: $1,069.99
- Buy: HP Pavilion 21.5-Inch IPS LED HDMI VGA Monitor from Amazon: $89.99 | Original price: $100
- Buy: LG 34GL750-B 34 Inch 21:9 Ultragear Curved WFHD (2560 x 1080) IPS 144Hz G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor from Amazon: $379.99 | Orignal price: $550
- Buy: Acer KG241Q Pbiip 23.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 144Hz 1ms Monitor from Amazon: $149.99 | Original price: $200
- Buy: Acer Nitro VG271 Pbmiipx 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Monitor from Amazon: $299.99
- Buy: Acer EI491CR Pbmiiipx 49″ Curved DFHD (3840 x 1080) VA Monitor from Amazon: $699 | Orignal price: $900
- Buy: Samsung LC32JG50QQNZA Series Curved 32″ Gaming WQHD Monitor from Amazon: $299 | Original price: $400
- Buy: AOC I1601FWUX 15.6″ USB-C powered portable monitor from Amazon: $139.99 | Original price: $200
- Buy: Dell U3417W FR3PK 34-Inch Screen Led-Lit Monitor from Amazon: $499.99 | Original price: $900
- Buy: Samsung U32R590 32-Inch Curved 4K UHD Monitor from Amazon: $379.99 | Original price: $500
- Buy: Acer EB321HQU Awidpx 32″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Monitor from Amazon: $199 | Original price: $264.62
- Buy: ViewSonic VX2257-MHD 22 Inch 75Hz 2ms 1080p Gaming Monitor from Amazon: $83.99 | Original price: $120
- Buy: Samsung 34-Inch CJ791 Thunderbolt 3 Curved QLED Widescreen Monitor from Amazon: $699 | Original price: $900
Monitors are great ways of ruining or improving a computing experience. You don’t need to be a video or photo editor to need a good monitor. If you frequently have multiple windows open on-screen at any given time then a larger higher resolution monitor can be the difference between being highly productive and wanting to throw your display through the nearest window.
Great monitors can often be costly, but right now these discounts put some of the most popular monitors around well within reach. As always though, these prices are likely to be temporary. Do your research quickly and get an order in if you want to upgrade your display game. Nobody likes to miss out on a bargain, do they?
Looking for more deals? Check out the following:
- Amazon Kicks Off Prime Day 2019, Here Are The Best Deals In Tech [Today Only – Continuously Updating]
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Profile Update Along With Of iPadOS 13 Beta 3
- Download iOS 13 Beta 3 Profile Without UDID / Developer Account, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13 Beta 3 17A5522g IPSW Links, OTA Revised Update Released To Devs
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.