Now would be a very good time to sign up for Amazon Prime, not just because it’s a great way of saving money if you spend a lot of money there, but because you’ll get access to the madness that is Prime Day 2019 next week, too.
Every year, Amazon runs its Prime Day sales. This year, it’s spanning two days, which means there’s double the potential for that bargain you’ve been hunting for popping up right in your face. But you’ll only see it if you’re an Amazon Prime subscriber.
Can you see where this is going? Signing up to be an Amazon Prime member is super easy. You’ll get plenty to go along with that free delivery, too. There’s access to Prime Video as well as Prime Music. There’s online photo and video storage as well as other goodies that you might be able to take advantage of. And you can get it all for free for 30-days.
As we said, signing up is dead easy. But if you’re looking for a primer – pardon the pun – here’s how to get started.
Step 1: Head on over to Amazon here and click the Try Prime button.
Step 2: Select which plan you’d like to sign up for. It’s worth noting that if you sign up for Prime Video on its own, you won’t get access to Prime Day.
Step 3: You’ll need to sign into Amazon to move forward or, if you don’t have an account, you’ll need to create one.
Step 4: You’ll have to go through the usual one-time password security checks, which include sending a code to your email address. Copy that code into the web page and click Verify to progress.
Step 5: Enter your credit card information.
And that’s it, you’re all signed up. Now all that is left to do is sit back and wait for all the deals to start! Remember, after Prime Day is over, you can always cancel your Prime subscription before the free trial is over.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Profile Update Along With Of iPadOS 13 Beta 3
- Download iOS 13 Beta 3 Profile Without UDID / Developer Account, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13 Beta 3 17A5522g IPSW Links, OTA Revised Update Released To Devs
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]