Apple’s 21.5-inch iMac complete with 256GB of fast SSD storage is currently available this Cyber Monday for just $799. This Apple machine doesn’t come with Apple’s M1 chip but it’s still a beast of a computer available at an excellent price.
Apple’s gorgeous iMac comes complete with a glorious 21.5-inch display that offers a 1920-by-1080 pixel resolution. The machine is powered by Intel’s seventh-generation dual-core Core i5 processor, which is, of course, pre-Apple M1 but still packs in a lot of raw processing power. The processor and RAM combination also means that this machine is perfectly placed to stand the test of time and will continue to be a powerhouse for years to come.
The iMac offers Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 and 256GB of internal storage thanks to an ultra-fast SSD. It comes with two Thunderbolt USB-C ports and has a mouse and keyboard with it as part of the purchase price.
In addition to the hardware specification, owners will also get access to the power and versatility of Apple’s macOS platform. Apple has made huge advancements with macOS over the last year and this purchase will give access to everything that’s been included and updated in that operating system. The spec includes a 21.5-inch display, 256GB of SSD storage, and 8GB of RAM. Not bad for an Apple iMac that comes complete with a whopping $300 Cyber Monday discount.
Any additional information that may be needed can be found on the direct product link below. This includes the full computer specification in case any blanks are needed to be filled in. Make the purchase before the Cyber Monday discount is revoked and the price jumps back up to $1,099.00.
Buy: Apple iMac (21.5-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) from Amazon: $799 | Original price: $1,099
Looking for even more amazing Cyber Monday 2021 deals? Check out the following:
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Download: iOS 15.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 15.1 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 15.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.