I was trying to install all those tweaks and mods which I previously had on iPhone 3GS on to my iPhone 4 only to find out that some of the more important and popular apps were still not compatible with the Apple’s latest handset. Then I came around this list of iPhone and iOS 4.x jailbreak compatibility list which does a good job in keeping you up to date with what’s working and what’s not for your version of handset and OS.
Oh and if a particular app is not covered by the list, you can always submit a request so that somebody can test and post back the results for you. Since this list is regularly updated, I will suggest you keep an eye on it to know when or if a particular app is compatible for your version of iPhone / iOS.
Some other JailbreakMe related fixes that you maybe interested in..
- Fix Purple Screen Problem When Jailbreaking with JailbreakMe 2.0
- How to Fix Skype Issues on Jailbroken iOS 4 / 4.0.1 Device
- Fix PDF Exploit in Safari After Jailbreaking with JailbreakMe Using PDF Loading Warner
- How to Fix FaceTime and MMS Problem on iPhone 4 After Jailbreaking with JailbreakMe 2.0
You may also like to check out:
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch 3G / 2G, and iPad 3.2.1 with JailbreakMe 2.0
- How to Unlock iOS 4.0.1 on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G [Guide]
- How to Unlock iOS 4 with Ultrasn0w and Blacksn0w on 05.13.04 Baseband [Guide]
- How to Jailbreak and Unlock iOS 4.1 on iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G with Redsn0w [Downgrade]
- How to Jailbreak iOS 4.0 on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G using Redsn0w, PwnageTool 4.0 (Windows)