Right now Amazon is selling the official (Product) RED Apple Watch Sport Band for just $42.39. Normally this band sells for around $50
If there is one thing that Apple absolutely got right about the Apple Watch, it was making it super easy to install your own bands. Not only does that give Apple the chance to sell more accessories, but it also means that we can swap them out to suit our mood or the occasion, too.
Like all other (Product) RED items, this band is very, very red indeed. And it looks pretty amazing. With more and more Apple Watches appearing on the wrists of people around the world they aren’t as unique as they once were. But if you want to stand out in a crowd then this is a wonderful way to do it. Not many people can pull off a bright red watch band, but we bet you absolutely can.
Easily swapped in or out thanks to Apple’s ingenious mechanisms, this band is made of high-performance fluoroelastomer and is equally at home in the office or at the gym. It’s super smooth but feels comfortable when on the wrist and with its fancy fastenings you can be sure that your Apple Watch will stay on your wrist, right where you left it.
The only negative we’ve come across is the fact that this is currently out of stock. Orders are expected to ship in the next few weeks, and if you’re not in dire need of the band immediately it might well be worth waiting and making the saving.
Buy: Apple Watch Sport Band (44mm) – (Product) RED – S/M & M/L from Amazon: $42.39 | Original price: $50
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 5 IPSW Links And OTA Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 13 Beta 5 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.