The next big phone announcement will likely be the Samsung Galaxy S10, a phone that could be quite the oddity if recent leaks are anything to go by. A new batch of leaks have appeared today, with new images of the supposed device coming courtesy of Ben Geskin via 91mobiles.
The images, which appear to be based on CAD drawings of the phone from multiple sources, show a Galaxy S10 that we can’t quite make our minds up on. They include what is claimed to be a Galaxy S10 Plus, which has two cameras that live inside what appears to be an Infinity O hole in the front of the display. That’s in lieu of a notch, and in all honesty, it looks a bit weird.
The images also show three rear-facing cameras that makes a little more sense than the mess in the front, with Samsung apparently set to match some of the phones coming out of China.
We also now have some specifications to go with these images, and depending on whether you’re going to believe the wave of rumors and tips, it looks like we can expect a phone with a headphone jack and USB-C port on the bottom, with 6GB of RAM alongside a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8150 (USA) or Samsung Exynos 9820 (International).
Display-wise, a 6.44-inch, 1440 x 2960 pixel Super AMOLED looks to be in the mix, with a 511 PPI density. The main specs will be rounded out with a 3700mAh battery, according to leaks.
All of that sounds fine, but I’m still concerned about that hole in the screen. It just doesn’t look great, but I’ll reserve judgement for now. Images shared by Geskin on Instagram do look good, but again, that hole…
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links And OTA, tvOS 12.1.1, macOS 10.14.2, watchOS 5.1.2 Beta 2
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 Development: All The Recent iOS 12 Progress In One Place
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Gets New Hope As Project Zero’s Bug Has Been Found To Have Been Patched In iOS 12.1
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]