The Apple Watch is fast becoming the must-have health accessory, but that doesn’t mean that it has to look boring. Apple is doing a great job of offering plenty of cool looking bands for people to choose from, but they aren’t what anyone would call cheap. Thankfully, there are plenty of third-party alternatives on the market, and we have a deal on some Milanese loop-style ones today.
All of these watch bands are compatible with each and every Apple Watch made to date, and come in sizes to match the one that’s on your wrist right now, so make sure you select the correct one from the drop-down box when ordering. There are multiple colors to choose from too, so you shouldn’t struggle to find one that matches your mood or your personality. In fact, at this price, why not get them all?
Speaking of pricing, you’re going to dig it way too much.
Buy: Apple Watch Bands in Milanese Loop Style from Amazon: $4.99-$5.99 with code 77PV5BCI | Original price: $6.99-$11.99
Each watch band has a strong magnet for keeping your watch on your wrist, and there’s a one year warranty included as well. In fact, if you have any issues the folks at Penom want you to reach out so they can fix them.
Picking a watch band up from Apple is a costly affair, especially if you want one like the ones we’re sharing today. You can buy many, many of these third-party alternatives for the price of just one Apple first-party band, so why not pick one up and treat your Apple Watch to a new look?
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad