There’s been plenty of so-called leaks surrounding the 2019 lineup of iPhones already, but most focus on the higher end models. We’ve now been treated to a round of high-quality renders that claim to show what the 2019 iPhone XR will look like.
The new renders come courtesy of @onleaks via Pricebaba.com, and they’re based on rumors and previous leaks that give everyone an inkling of what to expect.
Ultimately, that means that the next iPhone XR will look very similar to the one that joined the lineup last year with some minor changes. The chief change is around the back, with a new square camera bump in operation.
This is based on claims by analyst Ming-Chi Kuo who says that the 2019 iPhone XR handset will feature a dual lens rear camera configuration, an increase of one over last year’s model. That will see the same square design that we expect the other 2019 iPhones to use also appear on the XR variant.
Other rumors have all 2019 iPhones using the same A13 chip, making performance identical across the range – although a reduction in RAM on the lower end model is still possible.
According to Onleaks, the iPhone XR will weigh in at 150.9 x 76.1 x 7.8mm, with the camera bump understandably being the thickest point at 8.5mm.
Apple is expected to launch a new iPhone XR alongside a pair of high-end iPhones to replace the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max this September. We’d expect more concrete leaks to pile up as we get closer to that date. For now, these renders look pretty great.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12.3 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your Compatible iPhone or iPad
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad