Jailbreak iOS 13.7 Using Odyssey Released, Here Are The Details
The Odyssey team has today announced the release of Odyssey 1.2 with support for iOS 13.5 through iOS 13.7, an improvement on the previous support that included updates up to iOS 13.5.
The new update has a decent number of updates beyond the extended support with the usual array of stability fixes also included for good measure.
As per the developers:
– Supports iOS 13.0 – 13.7 on all iOS devices
– Significantly better success rate on iOS 13.3.1 and higher
– Significantly faster exploit for all iOS 13.0 – 13.7
– Uses FreeTheSandbox’s exploit by default on all 13.0 – 13.7
– Removes time_waste exploit
– tardy0n is still available as an option if needed (though it’s hidden as FreeTheSandbox’s exploit is way better)
– Fixes issues with tweaks not injecting sometimes into certain processes
– Improves stability post-jailbreak
For best results, reboot your device and wait 15 seconds before running the jailbreak. If it fails to run, make sure to wait 15 seconds after reboot before running it. Success rate seems to be about 90% in my testing.
However, it’s a matter for debate over how many people will be running these older versions of iOS given the number of improvements iOS 14 and later bring to the iPhone. Anyone hanging around on iOS 13.7 is missing out on Home screen widgets at the very least, although things like that could potentially be re-added via the use of jailbreak tweaks.
Head over to theodyssey.dev to get started with the jailbreak.