Apple has today made its iPhone 14 lineup available for sale for the first time, meaning people can now walk into an Apple Store and buy an iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, or iPhone 14 Pro Max assuming stocks are available.
The iPhone 14 Plus won’t go on sale until October 7, however.
The new iPhones were joined by the updated Apple Watch Series 8 and refreshed Apple Watch SE, with the all-new Apple Watch Ultra set to go on sale starting next week — Friday, September 23.
Apple announced that the new products are now on sale via a press release, saying that “in-store and online, Apple Specialists are available to help customers with many great retail services, including choosing the products that best fit their needs, trading in old devices, finding a great carrier offer, and getting new devices up and running.”
While many of the updates this year are relatively small, the new iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max are more notable. The new devices benefit from an Apple A16 Bionic chip, while the upgraded 48-megapixel camera is the biggest change to Apple’s main camera in years.
The devices also sport an Always-On Display for the first time, too, while all new iPhones feature an Emergency SOS via Satellite feature that allows people to call for help when there is no cellular connectivity.
Stocks of the new products are likely to be extremely limited, so make sure to check that your chosen product is available for making a special trip to your local Apple Store.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- iOS 16 Final OTA Profile File Download And IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.