iPhone 13 Pro Max iOS 15.4.1 jailbreak dubbed Fugu15 Max has been released. Here are the details.
A new Fugu15 Max jailbreak for A12 – A15 devices has been released in beta. The update can be used on devices with iOS 15 through iOS 15.4.1 with the developer behind the jailbreak announcing its release.
However, the developer notes that the jailbreak wasn’t supposed to be released just yet and a leak made it impossible to wait. There will also be a name change when the final release arrives, but we don’t yet know what that new name will be.
Was supposed to be finished first but a leaked IPA was spreading like wildfire so we really did not have any choice. Thanks for reminding me that having upstream source of an unfinished jailbreak publicly available was not a good idea. Please don’t grow too attached to the name “Fugu15 Max”, the final jailbreak will have a different name. Use on your own risk, read release notes.
That of course means that this is an early jailbreak and even the developer says that it should be used “at your own risk.”
With that in mind we would suggest holding off using it and perhaps wait until the proper release is ready for primetime.
[Free Release] Fugu15 Max – Public Beta 1 (15.0 – 15.4.1, A12 – A15)https://t.co/4KPys4fSci
— opa334 (@opa334dev) March 29, 2023
If you can’t wait, this jailbreak is good for the iPhone XS through the iPhone 13 Pro Max, so keep in mind it’s no good on the iPhone 14 thanks in part to its lack of iOS 16 support.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.4 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.