The two hottest phones in Apple and Samsung’s lineups are the iPhone 11 Pro Max and Galaxy S20 Ultra respectively. Neither are what anyone would call cheap and they’re both monsters of phones. They both have a lot going for them, too, but which has the best battery life?
That’s a question that PhoneBuff set out to find out the answer to; so they did.
Their tests involved running tests across both devices including screen on and screen off time to see which phone performed the best. Or, more bluntly, which lasted the longer on a single charge.
The iPhone 11 Pro Max packs a 3,969mAh battery while the Galaxy S20 Ultra has one that’s a smidge larger. And by smidge, we really mean it – it’s 5,000mAh. Based on that you’d expect things to be pretty even, right?
But there’s more to consider here. The Galaxy S20 Ultra has a 120Hz screen, although it defaults to 60Hz. And then there’s iOS and Android, both of which handle pretty much everything differently.
You can watch the whole video to get the lowdown on how things went down, but the upshot is that Apple’s phone came out on top. And by some considerable margin.
We’re not sure that’s the outcome we would have expected, either.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.4 For Compatible Devices Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak – How To
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.