Wow! What a grand platform, and what a great way to debut the first of iPad commercials. Steve couldn’t have a better event than a glamorous Oscars night, which is full of high-profile celebrities to wrap off iPad’s first public commercial. Steve Jobs himself was also present at the event when the commercials went Live.
The 30 seconds commercial, which shows off visual side of iPad can be seen as embedded below. You can also watch it directly on Apple.com.
A very well thought idea, and a perfect place to start iPad’s media campaign.
Last week, Apple announced the official release dates for the much hyped iPad. The WiFi models of iPad will be available on retail starting from 3rd April, it will also be available for pre-orders starting from next week on March 12th. [via TiPb]
You may also like to check out:
- Apple iPad Price, Features and Availability
- iPad vs Kindle DX – The Definitive Comparison
- Jailbreaking Apple iPad – The Possibilities
- iPad vs HP Slate – Where Do You Stand in this Mac vs PC War?
- Microsoft Courier Pops Up the Day iPad Release Dates are Announced. Surprised?
You can follow me on twitter or join our facebook fanpage to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google and Apple.