Those looking to build themselves a new gaming PC need look no further than Amazon right now, with the retailer offering a huge discount on an Intel Core i9 CPU and MSI motherboard bundle.
Amazon will now sell you the Intel Core i9 CPU and MSI motherboard bundle for just $589.99, a price that represents a huge saving on the original $733 asking price. In fact, that discount is a cool $143 which is pretty insane. Even more so when you consider that you don’t need to enter any discount codes or on-screen coupons to get that special price.
You do need to act soon, though. Amazon hasn’t yet said when this deal will come to an end and that always means there is a risk that it could happen at any moment. Be sure to act now if you’re at all concerned about missing out.
Buy: Intel Core i9-12900K Desktop Processor 16 + MSI MPG Z690 Edge WiFi Gaming Motherboard from Amazon: $589.99 | Original price: $733
At the time of writing, this special bundle is so new to Amazon that it doesn’t even have any reviews. But we can be pretty confident that they’ll begin rolling in soon enough. The Intel Core i9-12900K desktop processor promises 30MB of L3 cache and requires a Socket LGA-1700 motherboard. It just so happens that the MSI MPG Z690 Edge W-iFi Gaming Motherboard ticks that box, too.
The motherboard features RGB lighting, DDR5 memory, and much more. And right now the whole package is available at a great price. So what are you waiting for?
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3.1 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.