iMovie is one of the most popular app available on the iTunes App Store. It was introduced with the launch of iPhone 4 back in June this year. With the release of iOS 4.1 and the 4th-gen iPod touch, Apple today has released version 1.1 of iMovie which brings quite a handful of new features!
Features which are new to iMovie 1.1 are as follows:
• Compatible with iPod touch (4th generation).
• Ability to split video clips.
• Automatic music looping when video extends beyond music track.
• Scrub to preview clips in Video Browser.
• In-app Tips page that illustrates how to use key features.
• Updated Photos Browser with newest images at top.
• Mute badge to indicate video clips with audio disabled.
• Additional performance and reliability improvements.
Compared to the previous version 1.0, this makes life a whole a lot easier! With the ability to split videos and putting music files on loop when video goes beyond the track’s limit is an awesome feature to work with. iMovie costs a mere $4.99 from the iTunes Store. If you’re thinking why did we say mere, that’s because there’s no other app which comes closer to iMovie in terms of ease and functionality! Dealing with or editing high quality HD video content, and then publishing it right from your phone was a dream before iMovie for the iPhone 4 was released. And now with version 1.1, iPod touch 4G has also joined iPhone 4 for high-def video editing !
Download iMovie 1.1 [iTunes Link]
You may also like to check out:
- ReelDirector Brings iMovie like Full Featured Video Editing to iPad
- iMovie Ported to iPhone 3GS, iOS 4 [Video]
- iMovie for iPhone 4 Now Available for Download