Wondering what to do if you are already running iOS 13.0 GM and you want to update to final version?
Apple’s iOS 13 has gone through quite the tormented beta program but after months of testing, it’s now here and ready for everyone to install.
Whether you should or not is another matter, but if you’ve already been testing the betas, there’s nothing for you to do.
You’ve probably already noticed that you’re not seeing the update in the Settings app like everyone else. There are likely two reasons for that.
The first is that you’re using the iOS 13 GM, which means you’re already running the exact same build version 17A577 as everyone is now downloading for themselves. There’s no reason up update because you’re already running it.
The second is that you kept installing betas and are now on iOS 13.1. If that’s the case, Settings won’t suggest an update that is older than the version you are currently using. So, again, there’s no reason to update. You’re already running a version of iOS that’s newer than what everyone else is now downloading and installing onto their devices.
Of course, Apple is already hard at work on getting iOS 13.1 ready for the public, and with that due to land in a week time, that’s where all the focus is. Hopefully it rectifies some of the issues people have been seeing in iOS 13 betas to date. And boy, have there been a lot of them for Apple to work through.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How