When it comes to leather cases for iPhones, none can really compete with Apple’s as far as pure quality is concerned. The problem is, they’re not really the cheapest cases in the market, either.
Right now that’s not quite the case anymore, with Amazon offering the iPhone XS Max Leather Case in gorgeous Saddle Brown for just $39.95. That price even includes shopping.
Amazon is making a real name for itself with regard to offering Apple products at deep discounts. This price represents a saving of 20%, and when Apple’s products are not known for discounts at all, that’s a very good one have.
We’d suggest that Saddle Brown is the best color available for this case anyway, and it looks even better when it’s a few weeks old and patina starts to kick in.
With genuine leather and machines aluminum buttons for volume and power buttons, this is one case that will keep your iPhone looking awesome, even at times when you might normally wish you could rock it without a case at all.
If you spend a dollar more, you can also grab the same case in Black, which looks pretty slick as well.
If you’re like us and have a tendency to drop your phones, then you know a case is an absolute must for the iPhone XS Max. This is a case we can heartily recommend, and right now you can pick one up at a great price, too. We’d suggest doing exactly that, before it’s too late.
Buy: Apple iPhone XS Max Leather Case in Saddle Brown from Amazon: $39.95 | Original price $49
Buy: Apple iPhone XS Max Leather Case in Black from Amazon: $40.99 | Original price $49
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Out Now
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad