Apple’s 2020 MacBook Air complete with the initial version of the company’s own M1 chip can currently be purchased with a $100 discount applied. Everything that you need to know is highlighted below.
First and foremost, this deal is for the Apple MacBook Pro that comes powered by the company’s own M1 silicon. If you are looking for the older Intel-powered Apple machines, then this is not the deal for you. With the M1, Apple has pushed forward with a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance. You also receive up to 18-hours of battery life from a full charge.
The 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance to tackle projects faster than ever and the up to eight GPU cores brings up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games. No matter how you look at it, you are going to be benefitting from massive performance gains in pretty much every aspect. You also benefit from a 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning.
In addition to the 256GB of onboard storage that’s perfect for apps, games, and other installations, you get 8GB of unified memory to ensure that everything is fast and fluid and that 256GB of storage lives on a super-fast SSD that lets you open apps and access files in an instant.
And, of course, you also get access to the wonderful world of macOS that has been designed to work in perfect harmony with the new M1-powered machines.
Click on over to the direct link below if you want to take advantage of this MacBook Pro deal. You will benefit from blazing-fast speeds and one of the best MacBook Pro machines ever made. There are no discount codes or coupons required to get the $100.00 discount. Just purchase before the deal expires.
Buy: 2020 Apple MacBook Air with Apple M1 Chip (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) – Gold from Amazon: $899 | Original price: $999
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.5.1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.5.1 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.5.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.5.1 And iPadOS 14.5.1 [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checkin
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.