Pick up a pack of 2 Gosund Wi-Fi-based dual smart plugs for just $8.50 per outlet. Each outlet comes with two sockets, which means that for a one-off price of just $16.99 you get the ability to control 4 devices via the accompanying app or through voice control.
These Gosund smart outlets come with all of the features that you would expect from a home automation product of this nature. You get the ability to control any appliance that is connected to the outlet via the accompanying free-of-charge application. That will work from anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection and the outlets are reliably connected to Wi-Fi.
Additionally, the outlets are also compatible with Alexa and Google Home, which means that you can bark out a simple voice command to control the outlets. For a lot of people, voice control is their preferred method of interact with home automation hardware. Gosund has also ensured that the outlets are compact and that owners can connect two appliances at once without taking up too much space.
You get access to individual control or the ability to control both outlets at once. There is a timer function that lets you set up schedules for when sockets should be on or off. And because these outlets are Wi-Fi-based, there is no additional hardware required so you won’t need to invest in bridging or hub products. Just take these out of the box, connect them to your home Wi-Fi, and you will be ready to go in no time at all.
The direct link that you need to capitalize on this deal is listed below. If you are interested, you will need to act with a small amount of haste as the offer is only applicable for today. After that, the price will rise to normal levels. No discount codes or coupons are needed.
Buy: Gosund Wi-Fi Outlet Extender Dual Socket Plugs, 2 Pack from Amazon: $16.99 | Original price: $23
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download: iOS 14.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4 Out Now
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.