Quadcopters are pretty awesome, but you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to get in on the fun. Right now you can pick up a mini quadcopter for just $26.
The quadcopter in question is the Potensic A30 RC Mini, and while it would normally sell for around $40 you can get one of your very own right now for just $25.99. Yes, that’s a pretty low price for something that actually flies using a tiny remote controller in your hands.
If you do pick this thing up, you’ll get a a super small drone that’s a perfect starter unit for kids thanks to its super strong body and three adjustable speeds that give flyers a chance to tone things down a bit if needed. The drone even has a single button that can be used to take off or land, taking the stress out of the two most difficult parts of drone flying. There’s a feature that even allows the drone to automatically hold its altitude, too. If that is not enough, then you will be pleased to learn that this thing is designed in such a way that it’s very difficult for the flyer to lose it.
And then of course, there’s that price.
Buy: Potensic RC Mini Quadcopter from Amazon: $25.99 with on-page coupon and code PAOR3BKI | Original price: $40
Remember to not only clip the on-screen coupon when adding this item to your basket, but also to enter the special discount code when checking out, too. Even at it’s normal $40 asking price this is a great little drone to pick up, but at almost half that price it’s impossible to go wrong. Whether you’re looking to get a super inexpensive drone for a kid to learn to fly or you just want something to fly around yourself, this is a great buy.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad