Storage capacities continue to grow, and that’s great if you have a need for as much capacity as is absolutely possible. We still remember when the 100MB barrier was broken, and now you can get your very own 10TB drive for less than $200. That’s pretty amazing to us.
The drive in question is a Western Digital Elements Desktop drive, and it features USB 3.0 for fast transfer speeds, too. It’s backwardly compatible, as you would expect, but the real star of the show is the spinning disk that lives inside.
Normally you’d expect to have to hand over almost $300 to get in on this kind of drive, but right now thanks to the folks at Amazon, one can be yours for less than $200.
Whether you are using the drive as a place to house an extensive Plex library, or just making sure your photos are safe and sound, this drive will be able to play host to so many files it’s hard to really know what to use it for.
While anyone with a photography or videography business may want to use something in SSD form for speed, the sheer amount of storage on offer here makes it a great archival option.
If you need a new drive, you just found it. Some of the features include:
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 compatibility
- Fast data transfers. WD quality inside and out
- High-capacity Add-on storage
- Plug-and-play ready for Windows PCs
- System compatibility is formatted ntfs for windows 10, 8.1 and 7. Reformatting may be required for other operating systems
Buy: WD 10TB Elements External Desktop Hard Drive – USB 3.0 from Amazon: $199.99 | Original price $300
You may also like to check out:
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.1 To iOS 12.1
- Download iOS 12.1.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links And OTA Update And watchOS 5.1.3 Beta 1
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 12.1.1 Final Changes, Release Notes And Features: Here’s What Is New
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1: Apple Details Ian Beer Jailbreak Exploit Patched In Latest Firmware
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / iOS 12 Update: Sandbox Escape Released To Public
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]