If you fulfill certain required criteria and have been looking for a way to make your iPhone photographs even more stunning than they already are without spending any money, then the brand new ShutterDepthControl tweak could be the answer to your prayers!
As Apple is constantly keen to inform us, iPhone is one of the most popular cameras in the world. Yes, you read that right, Apple’s smartphone, which offers tons of functionality in addition to a native Camera app, is one of the most used cameras in the world, largely due to its power and convenience.
If you are running a jailbroken iPhone, have a dual-camera device which isn’t iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, or iPhone XR, and want to carry on using the camera but with the ability to introduce depth control, then the latest tweak to land on Big Boss repo is definitely for you.
The brand new ShutterDepthControl tweak is similar to a recently released package called Aperturize in the sense that it brings depth control functionality to dual-camera devices which aren’t blessed with the feature by the internal Apple gods. Once installed, this means that you will get a brand new offering in the Portrait mode called “DEPTH,” which allows you to control the level of bokeh effect applied to the photograph in real-time.
Apple offers this functionality natively on its brand new devices but not on older dual-lens iPhone hardware, such as iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, and, of course, the first device to pioneer Face ID, iPhone X.
It isn’t as full-featured as Aperturize but it does come with one distinct advantage over that rival; it’s entirely free-of-charge to download and use. It is extremely simple to invoke via a simple toggle control and introduces a new slider in the native Camera app UI which allows the user to minimize and maximize the bokeh effect with ease. Which, of course, results in jailbroken iPhone owners being able to capture stunning depth-effect photographs which their iPhone XS/XS Max/XR counterparts take for granted.
If this is something that appeals to you then you can download it right now with iOS 12 compatibility by accessing the Big Boss repository via Cydia.
You may also like to check out:
- Downgrade iOS 12.1.4 To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 For Jailbreak [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4 Using Luca’s WebKit Exploit May Soon Be Possible
- Download iOS 12.1.4 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Critical FaceTime Bug Patch
- Download iOS 12.2 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your iPad Or iPhone
- Best Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones