Apple might have released Apple Watch Series 4 with larger display but one thing that that hasn’t changed is the way straps and bands attach.
What this means is that the collections we have all been building over the last few years will continue to work just fine with Series 4 Watch because Apple has confirmed that all existing bands work with Series 4 and vice versa, which means now is also a great time to stock up on some new ones. That’s perfect timing because there’s now a deal on Apple Watch Sport Loop-like watch bands that you will not want to miss out on.
For those unfamiliar with the Sport Loop, it’s a nylon loop band that attaches via a sturdy hook and loop mechanism that we are all very familiar with at this point. Apple’s own bands are great, but they are not cheap. Thankfully these are almost identical and, importantly, cost a fraction of the price.
- Extremely comfortable on the wrist.
- Available for 38mm/40mm and 42mm/44mm Apple Watch models.
- Made from durable double-layer nylon material.
- Two-color design gives new flair to your Apple Watch.
- Easily adjustable whenever required.
- Irritation-free design.
- Available for all Apple Watch models including Series 4, Series 3, Series 2, Series 1 and even Series 0.
Right now, as part of special deal, buyers can add any 5 of these sport loop bands (any size or color or both) to their cart from here and then use the GIVEMEFREE-WSL discount code at checkout in order to get them all for $49, making them less than $10 each. For comparison, Apple charges $49 for 1. Here you can get 5 in different colors for the price of 1! Don’t delay though – the deal is only good until the end of the day on February 15th!
Buy: Apple Watch Sport Loop-like Band In All Colors: Buy three, get two FREE with promo code GIVEMEFREE-WSL.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad