Amazon is currently selling the dual port AUKEY USB-C wall charger for just $21.59 when you clip the on-page coupon. Normally this charger would sell for around $28, so you’re saving a solid 20% by clicking a button before adding it to your cart.
This charger has more than 200 reviews with a score of 4.8 out of 5. That isn’t the kind of score you’d get without being a pretty great product.
This charger has two USB-C Power Delivery ports for charging one or two devices at the same time. If you are charging a single device the charger will deliver up to 36w of power. If you’re charging two devices at the same time that will be reduced to 18w, but that’s still plenty for charging the latest phones, tablets, and even the Nintendo Switch.
Because of that you’re getting the ultimate flexibility here. If you need to charge as quickly as possible or charge something that needs more juice, a single port has you covered. But if you just need to power two things at a time you still have that option thanks to the charger having a couple of ports.
We don’t know how long this on-page coupon will be around for, so make sure to get your deal on while you still can.
Buy: AUKEY USB-C Power Delivery 36w Wall Charger from Amazon: $21.59 with on-page coupon | Original price: $28
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.