Experience A Fully Unlocked iPhone 11 Pro In Space Gray For Just $431
Amazon is now selling a fully unlocked and renewed iPhone 11 Pro for the low, low price of just $431 if you’re quick. You don’t need to do anything special – no discount codes, no on-screen coupons – but you do likely need to be sure that you place an order soon. This price can’t last forever and there are unlikely to be many of these handsets in stock, either.
Amazon would normally sell a renewed and unlocked iPhone 11 Pro for around $515 which means this is a saving of more than $83 and a massive 16%, all without you being made to jump through hoops or do anything to take advantage of it.
At the time of writing, this renewed and unlocked iPhone 11 Pro has more than 1,300 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.4 stars out of a possible five. The iPhone 11 Pro will work on AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular, Cricket, Metro, Tracfone, Mint Mobile, etc, too.
Here’s how Amazon describes its renewed iPhones:
– This pre-owned product is not Apple certified, but has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon-qualified suppliers.
– There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
– This product will have a battery which exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
– Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic Box.
– Product will come with a SIM removal tool, a charger and a charging cable. Headphones and SIM card are not included.
– This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
Again, please do make sure to place an order soon if you want to nab one of these things — stocks are sure to be super low!