You can now download watchOS 6.2, tvOS 13.4, HomePodOS 13.4 and macOS 10.15.4 for all compatible Apple Watch, Apple TV, HomePod and Mac hardware.
The releases mean that you can take away those self-isolating blues by downloading and consuming some new and improved firmware, right now!
iOS 13.4 and iPadOS 13.4 may have had most of the global attention but it is also worth noting that Apple has also been testing watchOS 6.2, tvOS 13.4, HomePodOS 13.4 and macOS 10.15.4 alongside those releases.
Now, after successfully passing internal and external testing, Apple is pushing out all three into the public domain for public consumption. let’s take a quick look at all three and see exactly what we have on offer with each latest release.
watchOS 6.2: As well as the usual bug fixes and under-the-hood improvements, watchOS 6.2 comes with the ability for developers to build and publish watchOS applications and experiences that allow in-app purchases to be part of the experience. The watchOS 6.2 also exposes the ability to have CarKey experiences on Apple Watch, as well as bringing ECG to New Zealand, Chile and Turkey.
tvOS 13.4: Like most tvOS updates that aren’t major versions, tvOS 13.4 is relatively minor in scale and like carries the 13.4 versioning just to keep it in parity with iOS and iPadOS. Rather than exposing any huge new features or functionality, tvOS 13.4 is about under-the-hood improvements and bug fixes that are designed to make everything just that little bit smoother and more reliable.
HomePodOS 13.4: HomePodOS 13.4 is general maintenance and bug fix release. According to official changelog, version 13.4 includes “general improvements for stability and quality”.
macOS 10.15.4: This particular release of macOS comes with Screen Time Communication Limits, which now means it has parity in that sense with iOS and iPadOS. Music fans will also have access to real-time lyrics that allows the lyrics to a song to scroll along with the tune. This will clearly bring out the very best singers among us. The software is also packed with bug fixes and enhancements to make it a more pleasurable experience on all compatible Mac machines.
As aforementioned, if you have a compatible Apple Watch, Apple TV, HomePod or Mac, then all of these updates are ready for public consumption with immediate effect. Just head on over go and grab the downloads right now without any waiting around from the device itself.
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.4 For Compatible Devices Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak – How To
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak